Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Enjoy A Nice Life


Prodia is a Health Laboratory that periodically hold
a health seminar to inform that they are new equipment,
new drug to treat deseases and testing some disease
through Laboratory.

On the early March 2007, Prodia held a seminar
“Syndrom Metabolism” with attract a fascinating and
inspiring speaker who have made an impact on the health.
She is an Internist . I attend the seminar to know the
prosperity of equipment and drug and how to take care of my health.

The information that I have got is really helped and useful for me. I have suffered from Diabetes Melitus as long as 47 years ,but until now I am still safe and sound.To protect my health is just doing regular exercise,arrange my food and drug is according to the dokter.

My name is Ketut Bagiada, 72 years old. I live in Denpasar, Bali. 
My children already married and live their own life.

No comments: